My Latest Posts

A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Click Click Click ....

From the day I was born the only thing I keep seeing is my dads camera, and it was so often that was kind of obvious to get fascinated with the entire process of clicking :)
Earlier I only used to give possess and mostly with some attitude as I never for paid hmmmm
But with time I started to get into his shoes and start learning to click and finally decided to get some lessons on photography. It was an interesting phase and process but the only issue was lifting the camera ..its too heavy man :( As I started insisting for the camera I can see how scared people are of the competition I am going to cause.
At first people around me were reluctant to give camera to me for practices but later they understood who is the boss at home !! They even tried to fool me with some dummy camera and promised to get some child proof camera … but I put my foot down.
Sometime I think are all more worried about the camera!! Anyway I am in no mood to look back …… now on its just going to be Click Click Click
Now I get the camera whenever I want or when dad or mom is clicking :) I am just waiting for the day when I can hold it and walk around clicking… now it’s mostly done by keeping it down at one place or use the tripod .. But not sure why people were laughing when I was taking pictures.
But I am grateful to all the lovely people around as all give and agree to be my model… including the tedi bear, doggy , little tom, honey bee and all other friends …..
Soon the goal is to try and photographing everyday life from my Point of View. It’s so amazing to see things evolve around me. Let me see by when I can start doing this … till then the job is delegated to my parents…. :)
And not to forget … Me and my dads takiya kalam (favorite phrase) for the click was from the film Dabangg “Bhaiya Ji Smile” you can find some of the pictures taken below with all the fun we had while clicking and learning
 

0 comments: