My Latest Posts

A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.

Monday 8 April 2013

My First Walk

Babies first walk
 
It’s a big milestone in every parent’s life when their little ones starts to crawl, walk and run..and in my case people around were getting worried as all my friends in the society started much early. Friends the fact is, I was just enjoying the pampering and those lovely walks holding hands.

And now finally I decided that it’s time to have some excitement and to show the catwalk :) While on vacation at Tarkali – yes that’s the place to go for my very first walk… it was a quiet afternoon in the hotel room when all were lazing around I had my first every ramp walk on the bed. All were so happy and excited that they made me walk the whole vacation when in room. See now you all can understand why I don’t wanted to start walking ;) phew ….


Sharing some quick pics taken of the moment !!!


baby started walking baby walkingbaby started walkingthe first step




































If you search on the net there will be thousand of parents having this worry, my advice is that there is no need to get worried till the time other motoring skills are perfect …. Just enjoy the time with your kid and give time to develop their own capability  

1 comment:

  1. Great...U took your first step....Dont worry about your papa's comments, he did't walk till 3 years :)ASK YOUR GRANNY

    ReplyDelete