My Latest Posts

A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.

Friday 12 April 2013

F.R.I.E.N.D.S Zone


Friendship... is not something you learn in school.. so i thought its perfect for me to start :) And ended up making lots of friend and will continue......

Let me take the privilege and introduce some of my friends to you all lovely people!!!  


Baby pics
Me with Doggy mon and Kangu


cute Baby
Me with Doggy

With Abhijith

Friends
Anisha and Sargun

my best friends
Me with all my Bow Bow friends

My best friends
My Bow Bow friends 

Me and My Red Teddy

Me with all my friends at home

My friend Dolly

Some evening chat with Sargun

Elly from Guruvayoor

Me and Dolly

All My friends gather at midnight 5th Dec 2012 to celebrate by 1st Bday!!!


Diya my special friend... we both share the same Bday
The Famous Ekta :) 


Me with my Cousin Ananya


This is a small list :) I know a lot of them have been missed and all fault on my dad who could not  capture all my friends. Having said that all my friends are close to me and would be updating the blog in the coming days to cover all you lovely people in my life.

0 comments: